Welcome to Orange County College Planning
In today’s busy world, college planning can become a daunting task.
– What major should I choose?
– How do I pick a college that is right for me?
– How competitive am I with others? seeking admission to my school of choice
– What do I do on a college visit?
– How do I write a compelling essay?
– What do I do extracurricular to make sure I stand out above the others?
My objective is to work with families in creating an affordable individualized plan to assist students in gaining admission to the college that is a best match for them personally and academically. And finally, to help the student navigate through all the processes while maintaining a positive outlook and focus on the plan.
Organized, organized-that is what she is and it works for college planning. We had no idea how to do a college visit and Debbie coordinated it all for us- we met with department heads, financial aid, housing, peers and professors. Debbie simply handed me my agenda and we were off and running-thank you Debbie for making our life’s so much easier!
Jackie, mom of future freshman
Debbie’s attention to detail and organizational skills were instrumental in keeping my daughter on track through the college application and essay process.
Sharon, Mom of TCU Student
REFER A FRIEND
When your friend books a package plan, you earn $100!